Monday, May 5, 2008

Free tickets to Martin Nievera's Concert

I was never lucky...until I saw my name on the morning paper for winning 2 tickets to Martin Nievera XXV Concert in Waterfront's Pacific Grand Ballroom on the day of the concert, April 30. Cebu Daily News posted questions related to Martin the day before the concert and you answer it by texting. It just costs me 4 pesos! Hahaha.

On their performance: Martin, I was not surprised or awed at all as I have seen him performed live before so watching that energy is not new to me. On his guest Gretchen Barretto, well please don't ask me, we know she's not the singer we all want to hear :) But yeah, she's the reason why I joined the contest! I wanted to be mesmerized by her beauty and glamour! It is not really Martin Nievera that took my attention that night-it was Gerard Salonga's graceful and smooth moves in orchestrating the Filharmonic Orchestra.

No Photos. Cellphone batteries were empty that night. My Samsung D840 is in the ICU. We took pics using Felex's XDA but it went dead the next morning and all his files are gone!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet - where are you..? /d