Friday, March 14, 2008

Hollywood Sighting: Jon Heder



I spotted Jon Heder 45 mins ago!

Remember the ice skating guy who co-stars with Will Farell in the movie Blades of Glory? Well how could I not recognize him if I watched the movie more than five times (it was the movie we played in the office for days while our cable was down). Actually, it was Jon's "queer eyes" who recognized him while we had dinner at KFC-Ayala. We all went crazy like trying to make a plan how to "attack" him. Hahaha. Then there was this "trying-to-speak-bisaya" man who approached and begged us to just be discreet about we have "discover" coz the couple wants to have private moment. He's with his wife Kirsten. We all went silent and sad because we can't also have a "starstruck moment". I felt bad. You don't always see a hollywood star and you can't have a photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.