Saturday, December 1, 2007

My thoughts on the Philippines today:

  1. I still believe that we have a strong government.
  2. I believe in our President Arroyo though I didn't vote for her. Who else would you want to sit there? Erap? Trillanes?
  3. I hate her detractors that everytime I hear them say something bad in the news about our present goverment and our president, I immediately turn off the tv.
  4. I hate it when they put the blame on everything to the President and government. Pag-sure mo uy!
  5. I believe that Trillanes and her followers have vested interest in the seat and they are just trying to convince people to follow and march for them so they could rule soon in this emergency goverment that they want to install. Don't be deceived!
  6. I believe that our economy is Good and still fighting to be good despite these people trying to ruin the momentum.
  7. I hate these people they pay just to march and shout with them.
  8. I hate these people who say that there is no employment opportunity here. Of course there are! These people should work their butts off. We work our butts off here! I work my butt off! Hoi! Wake up! Money does not literally fall from the sky.
  9. A beautiful and progressive country cannot be built instantly! Everybody should work and cooperate. This is what "these people" should do! Find a good project Trillanes! Make those 11M people who voted for you to become a Senator proud! Employ these people paid to march and shout for your cause but don't give them this temporary job! Give them decent jobs!
  10. These people are very selfish. They are not minding the majority of people who wants PEACE! Remember the Philippines is not only Makati or Manila!
  11. I am totally pissed.

Well, I maybe a civilian and an ordinary Filipino but I should have this right to show my anger on these people right?

No comments: