Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I was attacked!

Yes. I was attacked by a battalion of ANAYS aka Termites!

I have a built-in cabinet in my room that housed my books, old files, computer boxes (kept in just in case I move), shoe boxes (empty and not) and stuffs I want to be unseen so it was seldom opened. I opened it today hoping to get huge paper bag that I might have kept somewhere as I was packing things to bring home this Halloween vacation. The sight scared me. Everything inside were covered with dirt and became an insect colony. Termites doing their thing and some were scared and running The first thing that I checked was my box of memories. It was almost gone. The box the held them together can nowhere be found, the termites ate it. I was happy to see the jewelry box sparkle though it was covered with dirt. It was a gift given to me by Rajeev's friends in India. The golden lion keychain from Singapore and the porcelain lamp were also covered with dirt. Their beautiful gift boxes were gone. It was really sad. Inside this special box were also a collection of cards and correspondences from friends which some I wanted to get rid off but there was this energy coming from somewhere that stopped me to do it. Then nature took its course... and I am burning everything and as of this writing, I still smell the smoke it emits.

I am saying Goodbye to those part of my memory.

1 comment:

MHALOU said...

*sniff* *sniff*
...sayang but i guess it happened for a reason day.