Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back from Being Lazy

So many things to write about but too lazy to do it. I just noticed that this is just my second entry for the month. So let me oblige myself to write...

Judee, my housemate, was hospitalized. A "giant " myoma was removed from her body (it's really huge like the size of a child's head, I saw it myself) and she's now recuperating at her home in Cagayan de Oro City. She'll be back next month with a sexy tummy but left me and Nicole alone in the house for the mean time.

Last Saturday though, I went home and took Nicole with me in time for my father's birthday. The plan was to leave her at my parent's house so she will have company all the time. Leaving her here at the house all day while I am at work makes her bored and chew everything she likes. But something undesirable happened on our way home from the pier. My brothers fetched me with my aunt's private motorcab and since Nicole was to anxious to go out from her kennel as she was locked there for 12 hours, we decided just to put her out and sat between me and my brother Rimar. She was calm, we both hold her until all of a sudden she just jumped off the cab. Her balance was off since we're trying to stop her and she fell head first, hit her mouth on the wheel fender then to the concrete road and shouted from pain. Everything happened so fast, I didn't notice where she ran. My brother saw her hiding at the gasoline station bleeding and I followed him. I picked her up with a bleeding nose, red eye and covered with her waste and she's really still. Since it was too early in the morning, I didn't think of sending her to the vet. We just applied first aid when we reached home. She was cooperative when we applied ice on her head. I really thought it was severe and she would soon share the grave of her brother Nickee and cried of that thought again. Thankfully she recovered and adjusted to the new environment soon and was friendly when she met Matoy, my brother's 3 month old Shih-poo puppy - the King of the house!

My brother's friend (a frequent visitor of the house) also had an accident on the same spot where Nicole fell on the very same day. It was severe that the doctor had to remove 40% of his foot. Something is really weird about the place. Maybe Nicole saw something that time that made her jumped. The place is noted as an accident prone area. Weird.

Here's the motorcab and my sister Kissy holding Nicole and Matoy. Click the pic to enlarge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the valuable thoughts you presented do help the research for our company, appreaciate that.

- Lucas