Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spa and Massage

If I just want a quick body booster, I go to Thewi Thai Massage in Mango. It's near and their 30-minute back massage or foot massage feels like an hour massage. Though quick, I can still doze off and feels like I had an 8-hour sleep after the power-nap. The place is clean, sheets are clean and the downy-smelling-pajamas are clean. I can get that body booster for only 75 pesos!

But I go to Serenity Spa when I feel like pampering my body. Though near JY Square-Lahug, you feel like you are really far from the buzzling city. It's fenced, parking is not a problem and you can even enjoy conversations with your friends in the garden. They serve coffee, tea and refreshments. It's so quiet that it feels like you are in your own rest house in a province. Staff is so friendly and accommodating. There's a free sauna before massage and nice shower room and you will even look forward to the delicious iced tea that they serve after a relaxing massage. You would thought it's expensive but it's not! Me and my friends love to go there. In fact, here are the pictures of my trips there with different sets of friends...


Relaxed and Energized

feeling the sauna's heat

body-balancing

No comments: