Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am back!

52 Posts, last published on May 5, 2008 - thats what my blogspot dashboard said when I opened my account today. That was too long ago and well, a lot of things happened after that and here's some:

  1. I got a Student Driver's Permit and now learning the basics of driving a four-wheel vehicle.
  2. I celebrated my 29th birthday last June 26. Went to a theater after work and watched KungFu Panda (movie pass from Merrell) with a venti hot cafe latte (starbucks gift certificate from Mhalou) while waiting for my friends for a birthday dinner at Bigby's.
  3. I lost my Samsung D840 phone. Somebody stole it the day after my birthday but we were reunited after 30 days. Yeah, it sounds impossible but the buyer of the "stolen" phone traced the "owner" by reading messages stored in the phone memory and eventually contacted my brother and now I got my phone back! Thank you Rene OsmeƱa.
  4. My pet Nicole gave birth to 6 bouncing yellow labrador puppies last June 29. I am now a GrandMa! Congratulations to Matoy - the shitzu-poodle who is now trying to be a responsible father of the healthy puppies.
  5. Globelines broadband became a headache after the storm Frank. I had no internet for 14 days. They may have fixed it but my internet connection after that is intermittent!!! My landline doesn't even have a dial tone for days now. To those readers who are thinking of subscribing to Globelines... please choose another provider!

No comments: